SplitOne is a file splitter software to split large files into small pieces for easy distribution (e.a. emails, CD, floppy, USB-Sticks etc). Files can be splitted by several criterions: predefined size of pieces, user defined size of pieces or number of pieces. When you split your file, a small program can be created in the same folder and distributed with your splitted files, which will allow anyone to restore the original file, with the original name.
To join splitted files you can use SplitOne join function, SplitOne Lite version or self-restore file (*.exe), that you can generate wenn you split file.
- split separate files of any size into smaller files and rebuilds them
- integrated into windows explorer (one click file split and join)
- generate self-restore file (*.exe)
- join files by double click
- predefined size of pieces (e.g. 1.4Mb Floppy, 650Mb CD etc)
- user defined size of pieces (in Gb, Mb, Kb or Bytes)
- set number of pieces (size of files will be calculated automatic)
- user friendly interface
- file splitter is faster as compression programs. SplitOne is licensed as shareware, the cost of the registered version is $12.95 and full download size is 0.43 MB. You can download a free version of SplitOne by following download link at Free Downloads section of this page. SplitOne is developed or distributed by eniksoft and is listed under utilities, file & disk management utilities, miscellaneous.
Software Screen Shot